时间：2021-03-05 17:19:46 来源：本站
Aluminum foil is a hot stamping material that is directly calendered into thin sheets with metal aluminum. Aluminum has soft texture, good ductility, and silver-white luster. It can be made by mounting the rolled sheet on offset paper with sodium silicate and other materials. Into aluminum foil.
Aluminum foil is widely used in food, beverages, cigarettes, medicines, photographic substrates, household daily necessities, etc. It is usually used as product packaging materials; electrolytic capacitor materials; heat insulation materials for buildings, vehicles, ships, houses, etc.; it can also be used as wallpaper and various stationery Decoration trademarks of printed matter and light industrial products, etc. As a packaging material, it can best play the performance of aluminum foil.
Aluminum foil has the advantages of moisture proof, shading, abrasion resistance, and non-toxicity. As a packaging material, aluminum foil can fully isolate light, moisture, gas, etc., so that the packaged items are well protected. Especially for the packaging of steamed food, the use of composite aluminum foil can at least guarantee that the product will not deteriorate for more than one year. Composite aluminum foil is one of the best choices for packaging materials in various industries.
1. The surface of the aluminum foil is extremely clean and hygienic. 2. Aluminum foil has low tear strength and is easy to tear. 3. Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material, and food can be in direct contact with aluminum foil without harming human health. 4. Aluminum foil is a kind of odorless packaging material, and the packaged product will not have any peculiar smell. 5. Aluminum foil is a kind of sealed and opaque packaging material, which is a good material for products whose storage conditions are protected from light. 6. Aluminum foil has good plasticity and can be used to package products of various shapes.
In the pharmaceutical industry, materials directly in contact with drugs must meet the requirements of mildew, light, heat, etc., while metal aluminum foil as a packaging material meets the requirements of non-toxic and odorless, and has the advantages of shading, moisture, and heat insulation. The packaged items are well protected, so aluminum foil materials are very popular in the pharmaceutical packaging industry.
Electromagnetic induction sealing machine (without conveyor) Scope of application: It is suitable for sealing plastic bottles and glass bottles such as pesticides, medicines, food, cosmetics, and grease.
Electromagnetic induction sealing technology is a relatively advanced and popular non-contact sealing technology. The electromagnetic induction aluminum foil sealing machine (air-cooled) uses induction heating to seal, which greatly improves the product grade, prevents natural moisture absorption, extends the shelf life, enhances the anti-counterfeiting performance, and improves the sealing speed and sealing quality.
1. Microcomputer-controlled integrated circuits developed from electronic tubes are now a relatively advanced and popular non-contact sealing technology, which is widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, beverage, oil, cosmetics and other industries. It is sealed by induction heating Whether it is to improve the product grade, prevent natural moisture absorption, extend the shelf life, strengthen the anti-counterfeiting performance, and the sealing speed and sealing quality have been significantly improved
2. Intuitive touch screen simplifies setup and operation
3. Password-protected settings and recipe management
4. Optional network connection, check and reject system
5. Stainless steel housing, IP65-washable
6. Universal input voltage compatibility (200V to 240V)
Hangzhou Shengde Machinery Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Address：Room 401, Unit 1, Building 6, Kecheng Kechuang Yuan, No.1500 Wenyi Xi Road, Cangqian Street, Yuhang Area, Hangzhou