时间：2021-01-15 11:28:57 来源：本站
Capsules refer to solid preparations made by filling hollow hard capsules with suitable auxiliary materials or sealed in soft capsules. They can be divided into hard capsules, soft capsules (capsules), sustained-release capsules, controlled-release capsules and enteric-coated capsules.
The surface of the capsule is wrapped in a layer of gelatin. The medicine packed in the capsule is quite special. For example, it cannot exist directly in the form of granules, because the medicine in the capsule may have a significant stimulating effect on the stomach and intestines, and it may enter the human body. Without the protection of the outer shell of the capsule, its unique medicinal properties will be lost, so it will enter the human body in the form of a capsule. Generally speaking, medicine is three-point poison, so if you take capsules for a long time, it will have certain side effects. Therefore, you should pay more attention to strengthening your physical fitness and improving your own immunity.
The capsule shell is an oval hollow shell made of food-grade medicinal gelatin after finishing and auxiliary materials for holding solid powders and granules. The capsule shell has good bioavailability and can be dissolved quickly, reliably and safely.
Capsules are divided into hard capsules and soft capsules. Hard capsules include gelatin capsules and vegetable capsules. Vegetable capsules are made of plant cellulose and water-soluble polysaccharides. Gelatin capsules are made from the close processing of the capsule shell, and soft capsules are made of film. Material and content composition.
1. It can conceal the bad smell of the medicine or improve the stability of the medicine: because the medicine is contained in the capsule shell and is isolated from the outside world, it avoids the influence of moisture, air and light, and has a certain degree of bad smell or unstable medicine. The shielding, protection and stabilization effect of
2. The bioavailability of the drug is high: the drug in the capsule is directly filled in the capsule shell in the state of powder or granules, and is not affected by pressure and other factors, so it is quickly dispersed, dissolved and absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract. Bioavailability will be higher than pills
3. Dosage forms such as capsules and tablets. Generally, the disintegration time of capsules is within 30 minutes, and that of tablets and pills is within 1 hour;
4. It can make up for the shortcomings of other solid dosage forms: drugs with high oil content or liquid drugs are difficult to make pills, tablets, etc., but they can be made into capsules.
5. It can delay the release of the drug and position the drug release: the drug can be made into slow-release granules as needed and filled into capsules to achieve a slow-release and delayed effect.
1. Liquid medicine that can dissolve the capsule wall, such as an aqueous solution or ethanol solution of medicine;
2. Easily soluble and small-dose irritating drugs, because their local concentration is too high after dissolving in the stomach, which will stimulate the gastric mucosa;
3. Drugs that are easily weathered can soften the capsule wall;
4. Drugs with strong hygroscopicity can make the capsule wall brittle.
Hangzhou Shengde Machinery Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Address：Room 401, Unit 1, Building 6, Kecheng Kechuang Yuan, No.1500 Wenyi Xi Road, Cangqian Street, Yuhang Area, Hangzhou