时间：2021-07-16 10:14:20 来源：本站
Disinfectant is a preparation used to kill pathogenic microorganisms on the media and make these organisms harmless. Unlike antibiotics, the main function of disinfectant in disease prevention is to kill pathogenic microorganisms outside the human body. Cut off the route of transmission, so as to achieve a goal of controlling infectious diseases. It is often used in home use and medical use. It is mostly used in summer and spring seasons when bacteria breed, or when flu or infectious diseases are frequent.
Strong bactericidal ability
Fast action speed
Non-toxic, no residue
No corrosion & no irritation
Low environmental pollution
1. Oxidation The mechanism of sterilization is to release new ecological atomic oxygen and oxidize the active groups in the bacteria; the characteristic of sterilization is that the action is fast and strong, and it can kill all microorganisms, including bacterial spores and viruses. Mainly surface disinfection, such as chlorine dioxide, hydrogen peroxide, ozone, etc., this type of disinfectant is a disinfectant.
2. Aldehydes The bactericidal mechanism is to denature or alkylate proteins; the bactericidal feature is that it is effective against bacteria, spores, fungi, and viruses. But the temperature influence is greater. Such as formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde and so on. This type of disinfectant can be used as a disinfectant.
3. Phenols The bactericidal mechanism is to denature, precipitate or inactivate the enzyme system; the bactericidal feature is effective against fungi and some viruses.
4. Alcohol The mechanism of sterilization is to denature protein and interfere with metabolism; the characteristic of sterilization is that it is effective against bacteria, but not effective against spores, fungi, and viruses, such as ethanol and isopropanol. Can only be used for general disinfection.
5. Alkali and salt The mechanism of sterilization is to denature, precipitate or dissolve the protein; the characteristic of sterilization is to kill bacterial propagules, bacterial spores, viruses and some difficult-to-kill microorganisms. It has strong bactericidal effect and is highly corrosive, such as sodium hydroxide, calcium oxide, salt (non-corrosive), etc. Generally, it is only used as a preventive disinfectant and a sterilizing detergent.
6. The mechanism of halogen sterilization is to oxidize the active genes in the bacteria, and combine with amino groups to denature the protein; the characteristic is that it can kill most microorganisms, mainly surface disinfection, the nature is unstable, and the sterilization effect is greatly affected by environmental conditions, such as Sodium hypochlorite, Euchlorine, etc. Used as a general disinfectant.
7. Surfactants The bactericidal mechanism is to change the permeability of the cell membrane, cause the cytoplasm to leak, hinder respiration or denature the protease; the bactericidal feature is that it can kill bacterial propagules, but has a poor effect on spores, fungi, viruses, and tuberculosis bacteria. It has good effect under alkaline and neutral conditions, such as prostaglandin, batoxa, etc. Used as a general disinfectant.
High-efficiency disinfectant: can kill all bacterial propagules, viruses, fungi and their spores, etc. It also has a certain killing effect on bacterial spores, and is a preparation that meets the requirements of high-level disinfection.
Intermediate disinfectant: can kill microorganisms such as mycobacteria, fungi, viruses, and bacterial propagules, and is a preparation that meets the disinfection requirements.
Low-efficiency disinfectant: can kill bacterial propagules and lipophilic viruses, and meet the disinfection requirements.
Liquid Filling Machine
The liquid detergent filling machine is designed for filling and capping of various liquids. It is the main machine in the filling production line and suitable for the filling and sealing of easy-straight tube bottles. The liquid fill machine adopts plunger filling and capping and capping (can be customized), with the function of no bottle no filling. The machine combines filling and capping into one, with a reasonable design, compact structure, easy operation and maintenance, and conforms to GMP design standards.
Main Features of Filling Machine
Automatic liquid filling equipment is simpler and more convenient in terms of operation, accuracy error, installation adjustment, equipment cleaning, maintenance and so on. The filling system and capping system are fully reflected in this series of models, with high filling accuracy and no dripping. To adjust the measurement, it can be adjusted in a wide range to close to the measurement, and then fine-tuned to ensure accurate measurement. The product is selected with international famous brand electrical components to be configured according to the user's process requirements, which can meet the production needs of different specifications and different capacities. Germany's Siemens PLC, Omron and Germany's Seek Electric have ensured its excellent quality and long-lasting stable performance.
Hangzhou Shengde Machinery Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Address：Room 401, Unit 1, Building 6, Kecheng Kechuang Yuan, No.1500 Wenyi Xi Road, Cangqian Street, Yuhang Area, Hangzhou