时间：2021-04-02 17:04:56 来源：本站
Pet dogs are good friends of mankind and have always been loved by people. Pet dogs are cute and spiritual. Many people have pet dogs as their companions. But keeping a dog is not an easy task. Pet dogs are also selective in dog food, which is rich in ingredients in dog food. Which ingredients are beneficial to the dog’s health, and which ingredients are not good for the dog’s health. It is a problem that owners should pay attention to when buying dog food.
1. Chicken-This is the protein with the highest nutritional value and is widely used in pet food. Chicken meat provides essential amino acids and all the protein needed by carnivorous pets. Chicken is also a source of high-quality fat energy. It is rich in calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium and other minerals in a well-balanced ratio, and is easy to digest.
2. Salmon-contains a lot of fat and Omega 3 and 6, the highest content in fish. It has obvious effect on the healthy growth of skin and hair.
3. Brown rice-the nutritional value is higher than rice, and the protein quality is better than whole wheat. Easy to digest, anti-allergic, enhance immunity.
4. Ascorbic acid-a source of vitamin C is essential in many enzyme systems. It is an essential ingredient for the formation of collagen. Participate in the production of adrenaline by neurotransmitters and hormones. Help maintain the immune system and reduce the risk of cancer.
5. Potatoes-This is a source of starch, and when paired with meat, it is a good binder, as a grain substitute for grain-free foods.
6. Yucca extract provides beneficial intestinal flora for intestinal nutrient growth.
7. Lecithin is mainly expressed as an emulsifier of fat in the diet. Emulsification improves the digestion of fats.
a) Protein is the main source of body tissues and somatic cells in pets. The reason why pet dogs can actively run, jump, and have shiny hair is all because of protein. Proteins perform multiple functions such as conduction, transportation, support, protection, and exercise.
b) Protein also plays a catalytic and regulatory role in pet life and physiological metabolic activities. For pet dogs, protein is not only a nutrient structure substance in itself, but also a main component of other functional substances in the body, which plays a major role in maintaining life activities.
c) Protein is the basis of the genetic material in pets. Pet genetic material DNA and protein combine to form a complex called nucleoprotein. The amino acids produced by protein can be degraded in the digestive tract. After the pet dog's body absorbs amino acids, it can synthesize proteins needed by the body, which can be used to component and repair tissues and organs.
1. Randomly changing the brand of feeding can easily cause the dog's appetite to decrease and indigestion. If it is necessary to change to another brand for feeding, it is also necessary to mix a certain amount of the original brand into the new dog food for feeding, and also mix a certain amount of the original brand of dog food into the new dog food. Replace when your physical condition is better.
2. Among the special dog foods, there are three kinds of nutritionally complete dog foods that are used as daily staple foods, interval-type dog foods with special flavors, and special nutrition-assisted dog candies for sick or during pregnancy. It should be purchased separately according to the specific situation.
3.When buying dog food, you should also read the product description and understand the purpose of the product. Observe the raw materials, ingredients, internal content, feeding frequency and amount, feeding method, shelf life, etc., and then buy dog food suitable for pet dogs.
1. Butyl hydroxyanisole (BHA) and butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) are preservatives that can cause kidney damage and cancer in dogs.
2. Meat by-products Meat by-products are some of the inedible parts removed during meat processing, which will affect the health of pet dogs.
Hangzhou Shengde Machinery Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Address：Room 401, Unit 1, Building 6, Kecheng Kechuang Yuan, No.1500 Wenyi Xi Road, Cangqian Street, Yuhang Area, Hangzhou